Welcome to Caledyne
Caledyne Limited is a dynamic, innovative service company with an extensive engineering resource.
Headquartered in Aberdeen, Caledyne specialises in providing production equipment and engineering services for the oil & gas sector. In addition to the Aberdeen office, Caledyne utilises a global network of distributors and agents, ensuring optimum support to our rapidly expanding worldwide client base.
Caledyne is recognised as a solutions provider with an extensive portfolio of patents and patents pending. They have successfully won multiple awards including the National Business Awards for Scotland and the Harts E&P meritorious award for IOR (Increased Oil Recovery).
Caledyne is accredited to ISO9001:2008 by QAS International for “Provision of Mechanical Engineering Design Services and Downhole Tools” and registered on the First Point Assessment (FPAL) database, supplier number 10049792.
Caledyne’s wide range of products and services have been extensively utilised by major operators and service companies in the Eastern and Western Hemispheres establishing a proven track record.
Examples include :
- Artificial Lift related downhole valves with over 300 installations completed.
- A range of completion isolation valves and fluid loss valves for many major operators including the North Sea, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and Russia.
- A range of fibre optic, artificial lift and gas well dewatering products.
- Intervention products including flow control, bridge plugs, straddles, coil tubing tools installed at various locations in the North Sea, Middle East, North Africa and Asia Pacific.
- Consultancy Engineering services and project management, for an extensive client base in theareas of subsea, well control, well interventionand downhole monitoring.